Wednesday, March 11, 2009

and the telephone wires that carry the sound

...stretch across the sky and under the ground.

mirah's hitting me as pertinent at the moment. but for the record, i discussed this same person's persistence with another stalker earlier this week and used Lil'Wayne lyrics instead:

call me what you want bitch
call me on my sidekick
never answer when it's private
damn i hate a shy bitch
don't you hate a shy bitch?

Missed Calls: [private callers get no love from me]

512 not restricted Jan 17, 1:17 am

512 not restricted Jan 21, 10:47 pm

Restricted Feb 3, 2:51 am

Restricted March 4, 2:43 am 

Restricted March 11, 5:57 am

aria, please get your boyfriend to stop thinking about me. late at night too :O be more...i dunno, interesting or something? OK-you're a goon. but what's a goon to a goblin?

1 comment:

  1. Lmao OK !!...
    Well im sitting here at work bored out of my mind and what do i stumble across..OK blogg
    Hell Yeah my night just got better and yes this post here made me all most fall out of my seat lmao ..o=m=g ...lolz...any way ...
    I am going to continue reading now..thinking of more evil things i can do with numbers
    mwhahahaha ....Cheers ....Constance Maurer

    ReplyDelete