Thursday, June 4, 2009

a tree grows in rockland





since i haven't even tried photoshop, i have yet to fail at that. in the meantime i blatantly stalk other bloggers posts for good places in world to take my crummily simple snapshots. yesterday Miss Trickett posted from a new to me sim called Error and naturally i rushed over to survey the landscape. and damn, is it lovely! it reminds me of coastal maine for some reason. i think i like it when land owners/designers leave the ground as water textures, as it renders the surroundings surreal but beachy at the same time. 

worn
RQ red queen group gift skin [rQ]Pride@TYPE.01-p.02/w.TATTOO 
Nightshade Valentine dress
Dilly Dolls color change hoofies
Eolande's Gothic Cross and Pearls necklace
[the Obscene] hair Evyione w/extra [Albino] previous crush row holiday gift 
Otaku Designs Azteca upper body tat DSN gift

1 comment:

  1. I am totally intimidated by photoshop myself, even though I own it, so I am a failure too. I love discovering new places through the blog posts and I wish everyone would put where the photo was taken in the credits.

    Looking sharp there Rebecca.

    jmb balogh

    ReplyDelete