Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i'm yours*


american idol is making me mainstream...so sad. end of an era, and all that. :(

i never got to post the pics i took with the new smashface/domestic-v group gift skin. i put another love note in my mouth, this one was from the cupids heart hunt. if you notice a trend here, i am 9 years behind in tv trends, 16 months behind on electronic trends, 6 months behind on second life trends, a week or a month behind in posting 'new' second life items, and about two years behind in musical trendiness. according to the psychologist kid from bones, consistent lateness is an unconscious attempt to assert control. i don't know what my point was. maybe that i have a very small brain space for short term memory.

anyway, moar moar moar, love love love, notes notes notes.
it's funny i took these before the previous post, my mind works on the recency effect a lot.

*yours, only applies if your name is ban.

lyrics begin here:
well you done done me and you bet i felt it
i tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted
i fell right through the cracks
now i'm trying to get back
before the cool done run out
i'll be giving it my bestest
and nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
i reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

No comments:

Post a Comment